Robust and sustainably sourced thin plywood with excellent bending strength – suitable for laser cutting
KoskiPly birch interior is a strong but flexible plywood material, which is particularly well suited to laser cutting and carving. The seamless birch veneer surface is a natural and stylish choice for many uses, such as jewellery, lighting fixtures, interior decoration items, instruments, speakers and furniture components.
- Strong and flexible Finnish-made birch plywood particularly well suited to laser cutting and carving.
- Easy to work with common woodworking machinery, as the high-quality plywood does not crack or break when worked.
- Generate added value for your customers by using a durable high-quality material.
- The seamless, light and smooth birch veneer surface is a stylish and natural choice for lighting fixtures, jewellery and design products, for example. You can also easily treat the surface with a coating material, such as wax, lacquer or stain, after working.
- The environmentally friendly and non-toxic birch veneer sheet can be safely used in food packages and toys.